Sewa Cab offers secure, reliable and responsible taxi and auto service in Delhi-NCR through a fleet of air-conditioned taxis and comfortable autorickshaws equipped with GPS based location and communication technologies. The service is backed by a 24 x 7 support call centre. More services may be provided by Sewa Cab in future.
“Services” means the passenger transport services provided through taxisand autorickshaws to passengers at present, and any other service that may be provided or any offer that may be made at any time in future.
“User”,“you”, “passenger”etc. means a person who signs up and registers on the website/mobile app or at the call centre and opts to use any of the services.
“Organisation”, “we”, “us”, “our” etc. are references to Sewa Cab.
- Theseterms and conditions do not generate any partnership agreement, franchise or employment relationship between the user and Sewa Cab.
- If the use of the Service is restricted for you by virtue of age or jurisdiction or any other reason, you shall abide by such restriction.
- The customer shall pay the price set by Sewa Cab for the services availed. In the case of taxi and auto services, the customer shall pay the fare as displayed in the meter/app, parking charges, waiting or time charges, luggage charges, additional night surcharge (where applicable) and any fee or levy presently payable or hereinafter imposed by the law or required to be paid for availing of the taxi/auto services. Toll charges will be payable by customer as applicable, only when the customer is travelling in Sewa Cabvehicle and crosses the toll post.
- You may be required to pay a charge for cancelling a booking. Cancellation charge as applicable may be ascertained from the service channels of the organisation.
- Sewa Cab provides cash and online channels for payment. In case, you are unable to use online channel for any reason whatsoever whether due to the reasons at your or the organisation’s end, you will be required to settle the payment in cash. No credit or deferred payment option can be offered.
- All calls made to our call centre are recorded by us for quality and training purposes.
- All vehicles registered with Sewa Cab are continuously tracked using GPS for security and business optimization reasons.
- Sewa Cabshall strive its best to serve the customers with utmost efficiency and sincerity, however, so far as legal right is concerned, the organisationshall be entitled at any time without giving any reason or prior notice to terminate the booking of taxis/autos done by the customer or deny the delivery or performance of any of the services.
- Sewa Cabadvises passengers to take full responsibility for their belongings. In case of lost items inside the taxi/auto during the journey, the customer has to inform us of the same in writing within 6 hours of using the taxi/auto. We will try to locate the items on a “best-effort” basis but we are not responsible for the same in case of loss or damage to the same.
- If any passenger misses the train or flight or bus, Sewa Cab will not be liable for any compensation. The customer shall make an alternate arrangement if the taxi/auto has not reached or reaches late due to any reason.
- Sewa Cab encourages you to notify us of any complaints that you may have against the driver of any taxi/auto that you may have hired using the services.
- Sewa Cab has no liability and will make no refund in the event of any delay, strike, force majeure or other causes beyond its control, and has no responsibility for any additional expense, omissions, delays, re-routing or acts of any government or authority.
- During the course of every transaction and even otherwise, the organisation sends you several messages, both system generated and manually, through various means such as SMS, Whatsapp, Email, etc. in order to keep you informed and to assist in efficient delivery of Service. By accepting these terms, you give your consent to the receipt of such messages.
- Our technology or website contain material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright law.
- Through the website or mobile apps, the user might be able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Sewa Cab. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorsement of the views expressed within them.
- Every effort is made to keep the access channels up and running smoothly. However, Sewa Cab takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for access channels being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- In no event will webe liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of our access channels or services.Sewa Cab’s liability in case of failure on account of service deficiency shall be limited to the maximum net revenue which Sewa Cab would have earned from the transaction and shall in no case extend to loss of profit to you or consequential losses.
- Without prejudice to the above, Sewa Cab makes no representation or warranty that the services will meet your requirements or that the services will be uninterrupted, timely, or error-free.Sewa Cab provides these services on “best-efforts” basis.
- We follow a ‘no smoking and no drinking’ policy in the vehicle or at workplace. Any losses suffered by the organisation or its associates or its Partners for breach of this rule by you shall be made good by you together with other costs.
- Sewa Cab shall be entitled to add to, vary or amend any or all these terms and conditions at any time and the customer shall be bound by such addition, variation or amendment once such addition, variation or amendment are incorporated into these terms and conditions at the website or in the mobile applications of Sewa Cab on the date that the organisation may indicate that such addition, variation or amendment is to come into effect.
User’s Service Perusal
The user warrants that the information provided to Sewa Cab is accurate and complete. Sewa Cab is entitled at all times to verify the information that youhaveprovided. You may only access the services using authorized means. Sewa Cab will not be responsible for any loss, damage or disruption of service due to error in data provided at the time of placing order or making booking.
Never abuse transport services by requesting a vehicle without the intention of using it. If a problem arises during the use of the service, users shall, in good faith, attempt to solve the problem with the help of the driver and Sewa Cab customer service.
Any complaint or feedback should be communicated to us by way of email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of availing the Service. After this, we may not be able to deal with the issue. Complaints are handled in an order of priority set internally by Sewa Cab. We endeavour to respond to every complaint or feedback within 24 hours.
Registration and Use of the System
When registering, the User agrees to provide accurate and complete information as requested. Sewa Cabis not obliged to supervise or control the accuracy of the information.Only those individuals who have full legal capacity are allowed to avail service. People who do not enjoy this capability, among them being under aged, should be assisted by their legal representatives. The user may not transfer in any way the user’s registration to a third party.
Sewa Cab further reserves the right to use all legal means possible and to identify its users, as well as to request, at any time, additional data and documents it considers appropriate in order to verify personal data informed by the user.
Sewa Cab may notify, suspend or terminate, temporarily or permanently, the account of any user at any time, and take legal actions if:
- The user violates any of the representations, warranties and obligations contained in these terms and conditions and any policies or rules and adjacent to it,
- The user use deceptive or fraudulent practices,
- Sewa Cab concludes, in its sole discretion, that the activities and attitudes have caused or may cause harm to others or Sewa Cab.
The user shall not be entitled to any indemnity or compensation for the cancellation or suspension of his/her account on the system.
Use of the service does not transmit any intellectual property rights between Sewa Cab and its users. Users agree not to steal and/or publish, without explicit consent of Sewa Cab, any material, screens or artwork presented by the application/website/pamphlets during the use of the services.All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, Sewa Cab are so acknowledged. Unauthorized use of this website or any access channel may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Sewa Cab’s logo, name, design, product names are the trademarks of the organisation or its associates.
Vehicle Usage without Flagging the Meter
We track every fare that the taxi/auto is taking and actively discourage our drivers from taking an un-metered fare. An un-metered fare is in violation of rules and exposure to penal action is warranted. Also, in the event of the user wishing to file a complaint against the services, the user would need a valid receipt/e-receipt at the end of the journey to make a valid complaint.
Liability / Indemnity
Sewa Cab shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage, howsoever caused or suffered by the customer arising out of the use of taxi/auto service offered by Sewa Cab or due to the failure of Sewa Cabto provide services to the customer for any reason whatsoever including but not limited to the customer’s non-compliance with the services’ recorded voice instructions, malfunction, partial or total failure of any network terminal, data processing system, computer tele-transmission or telecommunications system or other circumstances whether or not beyond the control of Sewa Cabor any person or any organization involved in the above mentioned systems.
The customer shall indemnify Sewa Cab,its associates, and each of their officers, directors, other users, employees, attorneys and agents from and against and in respect of any or all liabilities, losses, charges and expenses (including legal fees and costs on a full indemnify basis) claims, demands, actions and proceedings which Sewa Cabmay incur or sustain directly or indirectly from or by any reason of or in relation to the use or purposed use of the services by the customer and shall pay such sums on demand.
Sewa Cabis hereby authorized to use the location based information provided by any of the telecommunication or technology companies when the customer uses the mobile phone to make a taxi/auto booking.
The location based information will be used only to facilitate and improve the probability of locating a taxi/auto for the customer and for business optimization reasons.
The information contained in this website/app is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Sewa Cab and its users and partners. While we try to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose.
Any reliance which user places on such information is therefore strictly at user’s own risk or user may confirm with the Sewa Cab.
Jurisdiction and Applicable Laws
If any of the terms is found or held or rendered to be invalid for any reasons, only those terms shall be affected and the rest of the terms and conditions shall remain in force.
Any notice required to be served will be deemed served if a general notice is posted on any of the service channels or platforms of the organisation or an email or SMS is sent generally or separately to you.
The user’s use of this website/app or any access channels and any dispute arising out of such use is subject to the laws of India. The courts of Delhi, India shall have the sole and exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any matters arising from the use of the services offered by Sewa Cab or the agreement or arrangement between Sewa Cab and the customer.
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions, please contact Sewa Cabusing the information provided in Contact or Support section/page or by writing an email to email@example.com.
Sewa Cab is a trading name of Magic Sewa Pvt. Ltd., and its administrative office is located at C-27, Gali No. 10, Madhu Vihar, Patparganj, New Delhi – 110092.